Admissions and Enrolment
Please send an email with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for career opportunities.
656, O. R. Nizam Road (Behind Central Plaza), GEC, Chattogram., Chittagong, Bangladesh
College Hours: Saturday till Thursday 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Visiting Hours: Saturday till Thursday 10 am – 3 pm
Creative Nursing College Chattogram (CNCC)
Creative Nursing College Chattogram (CNCC) strives to be one of the largest and leading Nursing colleges in Bangladesh by producing world-class Nurses in the health sector of Bangladesh approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC) and Chattogram Medical University (CMU), Established in 2021.
CNCC is offering a 4-year B. Sc. in Nursing, 3-year Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery & 3-year Diploma in Midwifery courses in an education friendly environment, wide space classrooms, well equipped labs, rich library, international standard educational and training facility and faculty & high quality clinical placement.
It is worth mentioning that CNCC provides education at international standards along with a culture that promotes personal development. Students are exposed to a different environment where they will be able to develop their self-confidence and self-esteem as well as scientific knowledge of Nursing and health care.
OUR MISSION & VISION
To produce skilled nurses of international standard
To increase the number of qualified and skilled nurses in human services
Improving the quality of professional services
Ensuring better service to people at all levels
Facilities during the course
- Pleasant campus in noise free environment.
- Separate accommodation for students.
- Theoretical and practical teaching under the supervision of skilled and experienced faculty.
- Wi-Fi facility in entire campus.
- State-of-the-art classrooms equipped with multimedia resources.
- Well-equipped reading room and library stocked with ample textbooks, journals, scientific papers, and magazines for students.
- Facilitating clinical practice and internships at Chittagong Medical College Hospital and Agrabad Maa-O-Shishu Hospital for students.
- Providing dedicated vehicles for students' use during clinical practice, field visits, and internships.
- Offering scholarships for high-achieving and poor students as per government guidelines.
- The campus is equipped with state-of-the-art technology equipment and human body models.
I am really delighted to highlight that the Creative Nursing College Chattogram (CNCC) is a unique nursing College, established in the year 2021, in Chittagong, and approved by Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC). At CNCC, we have the privilege to have a healthy and harmonious ambiance and the credit goes to the blessings of our honorable founder Mohammad Osman, and the diligence put in by the management employees and learned teachers.
We strongly believe that the nursing students are responsible and accountable for qualify nursing practice thus they need to be appropriately trained, oriented and directly supervised. The highly qualified and motivated professionals provide the skill and knowledge needed to the students to meet the challenges of today. We are providing outstanding facilities and help the students to achieve great success. The curriculum planned in a way that all the potentials and inherent talents of the students are developed to make them full pledged individuals of the society.
I welcome all the aspirants to join their hands with us for their academic journey to turn out as a successful nursing professional.
I extend hearty welcome to students who are joining the college and offer my best wishes for success in their career effort to usher in to the knowledge in meeting the challenges posed by post pandemic global economy.
Mohammad Imam Hossain
Creative Nursing College Chattogram
Prof. Dr. Md. Ismail Khan
Vice Chancellor, Chattogram Medical University
Founder and Vice Chairman
Mohammad Imam Hossain